Sunday 27 November 2011

LEGALISE POT!




No.
Again, I was only joking.
But there has to be something said about the whole decriminalisation thing.
It's not very well thought out.
I mean, it's actually a bally minefield.

Had another telephone interview with Personal Adviser, Lowestoft-John last week, and what a ruddy nice fellow.
Didn't achieve much.
Both had a bit of a moan.
It doesn't look particularly inspiring for either of us, but we swapped a few numbers and anecdotes, and from what I can gather, we'll meet up again in January 2013.

Free of both chronic pain and time-consuming bus travel, I popped down to the common to see Allotment Alan.
I've recently been partaking of some of his organic leafy tobacco, on a purely medicinal basis.
According to Alan it's all above board and it does wonders for my lumbago.
He has to keep it under lock & key due to local riff-raff and the wrong sorts, and that entails some artificial light thingy that plays havoc with my bifocals,
but I have to say, it's a bloody marvellous painkiller, and who has the right anyway to say whether a man can grow his own pleasure? (man)**
Growing is great, and gardening should be made compulsory on all Free School curriculums.
I mean, it's not like anyone is being harmed.

It's also got me back into watching television again.

Waybuloo is genius programming; something for everyone there.

And who would've thought that they still manufacture 'Space Raiders'?
Ten bags for a pound!

Slowly going off Dave though.
He doesn't seem to know what he's doing.
It's almost like he's trying to please everyone, and that's just silly.

I like Meryl Streep.
And I like the new filly on Countdown too.


I might wash the windows later.


After Police Academy.

Yep.



**obviously all home-growers should be credit-checked and licensed and affiliated to an allotments growers association, similar to Allotment Alan's.

No comments:

Post a Comment