Friday 11 November 2011

IAN 'LL FIX IT




Great to hear IDS on the wireless today, doling out priceless motivational talk to the feckless youth of, I dunno;
it sounded like South London (lots of innits & like).

And in the light of Sir Jimmy Saville's passing, I think our lord & saviour could do a lot worse than having a prime-time TV slot, in which he shows the 'yoof' just how easy it really IS to get work.

There was one chap on there saying he couldn't get a bag-packing job at Sainsburys, because of his criminal record, and I thought rightly so!
I certainly don't want my Nectar Point vouchers being stolen by him, whilst I'm spending my £400 ESA on a Xmas shop.
He said he'd been for several interviews.
I bet he hadn't tried applying for a bag-packing job in Lidl or Asda though!

The deadline for my 'appeal' against my capability for work decision is tomorrow.
I'm going to leave it, because as long as we all stay out of the way of the Greeks, the Italians and protesting students, I reckon we'll be out of this double-dip blip by New Year's Eve.

IDS interviewed another chap who sounded a little brighter than the crim ( a lot less demanding 'y'know's ), and decided there & then, that he could have this fella in employment within 3hrs, despite this lad being out of work for 11months.
And I bet he bloody did it too!
Marvellously inspirational man.

If only more people had the protestant work-ethic of Mr Duncan Smith, instead of being work-shy scroungers.
Can he fix it?
Of course he can.
And he won't even charge you.

No comments:

Post a Comment